- Our Services
- Snow Removal Techniques, Products and Services
We clean up the snow at commercial and residential properties on a weekly basis during the fall/winter season.
What should be the first step for snow removal? Best techniques for snow removal.
- Make sure you have all of your snow removal gear ready to go and in an easy to access place.
- Make sure that all snow removal equipment are working properly. For equipment such as snow blowers, make sure that all parts are working properly and that the machine has oil and gas if necessary.
- Shovelling snow can be a great workout but it is important to take steps to avoid injuries, especially to your back.
- It is much easier to shovel small amounts of snow and repeat the process than try to remove a large amount of snow all at once.
- If it is not possible to remove small amounts of snow repeatedly, then large amounts of snow should be removed in layers to avoid back injuries from lifting.
- Try to remove snow before it starts to get packed down by foot traffic or vehicles as once this happens, removal can be much more difficult.
- When it comes to snow and ice removal for sidewalks and driveways, you should avoid using ice picks as they can damage surfaces. Instead you should invest in a snow blower.
- Deicing products can cause damage to your lawn. These products can also be tracked into the house where they can damage flooring and could harm pets. Common deicing products include sodium chloride, calcium chloride, calcium magnesium acetate, urea, etc..
- Reference: Learn more here
Shop our snow removal products in Canada below:
Shop our snow removal products in USA below: